Sunday, July 22, 2012

Introducing

First of all, i will introduce myself. i am a student currently learning in Jakarta, 10th Grader. 15 years old, born in Jakarta, Indonesia, yada, yada, yada... Nothing much about me, i loved games, movies, well some sort of life style in high school.. and you can think about the rest :) i didn't say much including name, because it doesn't match properly with my style

The purpose i made this blog.. yeah my reason is the same with those newbie that make blog..typically for just killing time and some sort of that.. but i hope that when time comes i will give many useful information (hopefully) and... i hope you guys like to read in my blog.

Lastly, I am truly sorry about my messed-up english, cause you know.. different country, different cultural, and so on. so i hope you all will forgive me, and thanks for noticing

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment